Choose a dog for life
Perhaps there is not a single person who could say that he hates animals, especially dogs. But few people have a clear idea of which breed to choose and which breed of dogs are most popular, and all because we have enough information about the merits and, most importantly, the shortcomings of the breeds. There are many famous breeds, including the German Shepherd, Dachshund, Poodle or Pekingese, but this is only a small fraction of the existing list of dog breeds, for example, what do we know about such breeds as Jack Russell Terrier, Foxhound or Japanese Terrier?After reviewing the variety of breeds recognized by the International Cynological Federation, it’s not easy to choose one, the best, beautiful and most faithful friend, no matter how simple it may seem to you at first glance, therefore an experienced canine expert, whose opinion You can trust, just when choosing a pet, your personal feelings are crucial, so to speak the call of the heart. What, in the end, you need to navigate when buying a dog:
• On the housing in which your pet will live. Can you highlight the place of the dog, so that it does not cause inconvenience to you and is comfortable (warm, not in draft) for the dog;
• On what representative of the breed is closer to you personally in spirit and character;
• The opinion of all members of your family regarding the breed of dog you choose. This will help to avoid conflicts in the family in the future;
• On the size of the intended pet, that is, what they should ideally be. Do not buy a large dog and keep it in a tiny apartment. If you want to take a dog everywhere with you, that chihuahua or Yorkshire terrier is perfect for you;
• For how long the future pet should be. Short hair during a molt of a dog is somewhat more difficult to clean in the house, and the Yorkshire terrier’s coat, for example, is generally similar to the structure of a human hair and does not shed like other types of dog’s wool;
• On whether your pet will be a dog or bitch. Here, rely only on internal sensations, the difference in character, of course, is, but it is absolutely insignificant;
• How old your puppy should be. Take a puppy into the house at the age of less than 1.5 months is unacceptable !!! Of course, this is still not all the important points that may affect your choice of breed, so you should not take hasty and especially emotional decisions in such an important matter, it is better to think a little bit and only being completely confident in the correctness of your choice, to make this important decision. Before that, you can find a lesson, for example, it can be a visit to special dog training courses or a visit to large nurseries, where you can find someone who you have to heart and, finally, you will not be prevented from consulting a specialist who has been professionally engaged in breeding for several years. specific breed of dog. When choosing a dog, you should not rely on the advice of friends and acquaintances, and also only on the popularity of the breed, since you are now deciding not to buy a fashionable item for the new season, but take it to your companion family. Listen to yourself, to the dictates of your heart!
By adhering to our advice, you can make the right choice, which you will not have to regret throughout the life of a new friend – the dogs are in your house, because thanks to her now you will never sit at home alone and positive emotions will literally fill your home hearth.